1. Preheat your oven to 325 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Add all of the dry ingredients – except the juice of a lemon to a large bowl. *I highly encourage you to weigh them using a food scale like this one for the absolute best keto bread results!
3. Whisk until well combined, and set the bowl aside.
4. In another large bowl add 12 room temperature egg whites and the juice of a half lemon
5. Use a hand mixer and beat the eggs until stiff peaks form (watch the video for the correct consistency).
6. Now add one of the yolks to the dry ingredient bowl, and the melted butter and mix until combined, and incorporated.
7. Add half of the whipped whites to the bowl, and fold gently with a spatula. DO NOT OVERMIX.
8. Add in the other half of the whipped whites, and combine.
9. Line an 8.5in by 4.5in bread pan with parchment paper, and coat it with baking spray (this is my favorite).
10. Add the batter to the loaf pan, and work the batter from the sides to the middle of the loaf, so that it rises properly.
11. Bake at 325 Degrees for 40 minutes, after that cover with tin foil, and continue cooking for another 50 minutes.
12. Let the keto bread cool completely in the loaf pan – preferably overnight.
13. Cut into 16 slices and enjoy!
14. Store covered/sealed on the counter