Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
2. In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder. Set aside these dry ingredients
3. Mix butter, brown and white sugar until combined.
4. Beat in eggs and vanilla until fluffy.
5. Mix in the dry ingredients until combined.
6. Add chocolate chips and mix well
7. Roll 2-3 tablespoons of cookie dough into balls and place them evenly on the baking tray.
8. Bake in preheated oven for approximately 8-10 minutes and remove them when they just begin to turn brown.
9. Let them cool and enjoy!